Top crime incidents in Ifugao are injuries due to drinking sprees
According to Ifugao Provincial Police Office information, the leading index crimes committed in the province for the month of November are physical injuries mostly attributed to drunkenness.
The police reported that in October there were 39 crime incidents in the entire province and November has recorded about a total of 24 non-index and index crimes.
When it comes to index crimes, there are a total of 10 crimes committed and these include nine physical injuries and one rape. And in non-index crimes, there are 10 recorded that involve violating special laws such as Republic Act 7610 or Child Abuse Law, Presidential Decree 705 or the Anti-Illegal Logging Law and some local ordinances.
The highest case of physical injuries with five followed by Aguinaldo, Lagawe, Kiangan and Lamut with one each is the municipality of Alfonso Lista.
Again top for violation of special laws are Alfonso Lista and Mayoyao when it comes to non-index crimes.
Drinking sprees at bars and stores led to physical injuries as per reports taken from the blotter of the different police stations and reports state that these are bound to rise with Christmas coming.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars