Graziela Martins appointed as the AMEX UAE head
American Express has made a huge strategic decision by appointing Graziela Martins as UAE Head of Merchant Acquiring and Partnerships in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
The decision is a very strategically important one as the MENA AMEX is one of the most important markets and is the largest single metropolitan market in the region.
Mrs. Martins will be the new face of the MENA AMEX and will be largely responsible for the entire management activities in the UAE region. She is in the UAE for almost a decade and a half and held the all important post of the marketing head of AMEX (MENA).
She has a wide experience ranging in different profiles which makes her a complete package to handle this post of the head. Previously she had worked in profiles of public relations, corporate communications, project management and premium card development.
AMEX would be looking forward to this change and is all set to scare their competitions under the safe hands of Mrs. Martins.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network