Yas Marina's first UAE GT Championship race got disappoint in hands
There was upset formed in first UAE GT Championship race at the Yas Marina Circuit formed because Raed Hassan and Bassam Kronfli powered their MSW Ginetta to largely victory. Yesterday GTA won in the opening sequence and had a class winning in the one-hour endurance.
The pair risks with the pre-race desired pairing of Karim al Azhari and Fabien Giroix because of being a part of the National Race Day series in racing on the North Circuit figuration at the Abu Dhabi service in the TAM Auto Engineering-powered Corvette for much of the race.
Al Azhari and Giroix were out of argument in the closing phases when the punctured tyre on the Corvette fall and Kronfli was to permit cross the line in first place.
Kronfli has alleged that this has only happened when he had got back to the lowest point. After that he realised that he and Hassan were champions.
He supposed that he was not sure if he had won still after crossing the line and he continued driving into parc ferme.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden