Europe-UAE flights are now back on schedule
Officials have informed that the airline operations between Europe and UAE are back to operation. Now the flight schedules are back to their normal schedule. Some of the flights have gone for few diversions. But there were no cancellations of any flight.
Only the flight to Frankfurt has been diverted to Munich. The flight was carrying 206 passengers. Apart from this flight, all other flights are on schedule.
The Etihad PR Manager, Tom Clarke has said that all no passenger was suffered due to this diversion as all of them have taken to Frankfurt by train. They have been taken absolutely free of charge.
As per an Emirates spokesperson, all the airports of UK are open now and all the Emirates flights are back on duty. Destinations to the European nations along with all other nations are now back on schedule. He has also added that changing weather conditions is the only major issue for the industry.
However he has expected that such issues are not going to hamper the flights further.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network