Abu Dhabi Airport Co wants to make changes in Terminal 1
The UAE, Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) has been trying hard to make some vital renovations in Terminal 1.
One of the key changes would be related to doubling the space and then also providing for doubling of the space and also open shops where fragrances and cosmetics are going to be sold.
As per the information provided, the renovation started some 11 weeks back and is due for completion by March. This also means that the key services that are critical to the Terminal are going to be restored by that time.
The current plan says that the lower side of the terminal is going to totally dedicated to retail sector and key developments related to that are going to be done. Even boutiques of major luxury and alcohol brands are going to be opened so that more and more spending is the area can be done.
As of now, some 40-45 per cent of the total space in the terminal has been closed down for renovation. It has been estimated that retail turnover is going to go up by 14 per cent if the passenger traffic goes up by 11 per cent.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids