Several Investment opportunities in Libya
The Libyan government welcomes investor from UAE and Gulf. About 15 billion Libyan dinars (Dh44 billion), is aimed to promote many investment opportunities. Investment is to be done in North African country. On Thursday, a Libyan official has said this.
General Secretary of the Directive Committee of the General Board of Privatization, Mr. Jamal Ellamushe said that several targets are to be achieved by the bond; both the countries would get advantage from this privatization made in Libya.
Ellamushe said that near about 25 investors are taking interest in the forum held in Abu Dhabi. He said that around 15 billion Libyan dinars are to be invested in his countries by the relation between two countries.
Minister also stated that in coming six months, many similar forums are to be held in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy said that trade between Libya and the UAE has improved a lot about $1 billion and Libya has shown growth of 8 per cent in GDP in 2009.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies