B-stars flew to Dubai and left Goa behind
As for the Bollywood Stars, Dubai has become the new Goa to spend the New Year weekend. The land of sun and sand seems to be the fantasies for the Bollywood stars.
Recently it has been stated in a report that the rivals, Mr. Shah Rukh Khan and Mr. Salman Khan will be in this gulf city at around same time.
SRK is said to be hosting a bash at his villa at The Palm Jumeirah, along with his wife Gauri and children, Aryan and Suhana. Even his best friends Karan Johar, Hrithik inclusive of his wife and his children will also be in the news to fly out on Sunday evening.
Other friends as Zayed Khan, Kajal, Chunky and Bhavna Pandey are said to be joining him this New Year’s party.
Salman’s family including Arbaaz and Sohail with their wives Malaika Arora and Seema flew to Dubai on Sunday morning to celebrate the actor’s 45th birthday. Their friends Sajid and Wardha Nadiadwala, David and Laali Dhawan joined them for the party.
Actor Akshay Kumar with his wife Twinkle Khanna, Sharman Joshi and Prateik Babbar are some of Bollywood stars who have headed to Goa to bring in the New Year.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power
- Stellantis reportedly in talks with Rome to build gigafactory in Italy
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands