New Mazda3 launch brings bullish outlook for Galadari
Wednesday saw the unveiling of all-new 2010 Mazda3 model in Dubai by AutomobilesGaladari AutomobilesLoading..., the sole distributor of the Japanese brand in the UAE. With this launch, Mazda has taken lead in the UAE automotive industry.
A press statement read that the aim of the hottest sports car was to provide every motorist new wings of freedom. The sedan has dynamic styling and outstanding performance. Cruise control, multi information display and key-less entry are included among the various new features.
The statement continued, "The concept of Mazda3 is an exciting sports compact that boosts driving pleasure -- with an emotional design, rich expression and a bold and dynamic look."
The Mazda3, which is available in four-door sedan and five-door hatchback models, has already won hearts of millions at the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show and Bologna Motor Show in Italy, where it first made its international debut.
It was specified by Ramachandran Krishnan, General Manager of Galadari AutomobilesGaladari AutomobilesLoading…, "This is an advantage for us over our competitor as we are the only Japanese manufacturer introducing total model change by launching the all-new 2010 Mazda3."
Keys of 80 units were handed over to companies, rent-a-car businesses and retail customers by Galadari AutomobilesGaladari AutomobilesLoading... on the launch day.
"Mazda has always been at the forefront of product development, and with the launch of the all-new 2010 Mazda3, this attention to providing the latest and the very best in motoring has once again been strongly demonstrated by Mazda," said Krishnan while introducing the new Mazda3.
He specified that due to the Mazda3 launch and an SUV, which will be launched in November this year, the company holds a very bullish outlook for the next five months.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network