World Future Energy Summit to be held in Abu Dhabi
The World Future Energy Summit is going to be held in Abu Dhabi during this month. Qatar Airways, which is the national airline of the State of Qatar, has been selected as Official Carrier of the year 2011.
The World Future Energy Summit will be started on 17th January and will continue till 20th January. This is the fourth annual summit, which is held under the support of H. H. General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
He is the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces. Moreover, the host of this summit will be none other than Masdar - the Abu Dhabi-based company which is decisive on budding commercially scalable sustainable energy solutions.
It has also been expected that in this four-day event would fascinate thousands of visitors to the UAE capital. Previous year near about 25,000 people from 148 different countries were present in the summit. World leaders, academics, policy makers, investors and members of the media were accounted in this summit.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars