Mesothelioma cancer caused by Asbestos exposure
Mesothelioma Cancer, a type of cancer that is caused by exposure to Asbestos, is now expected to hit a new group of people.
It has always been believed that Mesothelioma cancer can be contracted by people who comprise the American workforce that includes miners, Asbestos workers and auto mechanics as at their workplace they have been exposed to Asbestos.
It has been found out that getting exposed to Asbestos is not the only reason for getting Mesothelioma cancer but also indirect exposure to it.
Mesothelioma cancer can be contracted by a person that dry cleans or washes the clothes of a worker that was exposed to Asbestos.
Workers at most of the times, might not have any idea that they were exposed to Asbestos.
It is not necessary that an individual worked in a high risk field for Asbestos exposure to have been exposed. It is stated that a person can be exposed to Asbestos and get the cancer even if he worked at Asbestos exposed area about 20 years ago.
There have been many lawsuits filed by workers against their employers who had work areas where Asbestos was there.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden