Abu Dhabi desperate to conquer Crude
In coming decades, Crude Producers will be recognized as the global leaders. It seems that expectation led Abu Dhabi to show an intention in increasing the production of onshore crude capacity which is expected to increase by 120,000 bpd in the upcoming year.
ADCO (Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations) combined the project with IOC group. According to Samuel Ciszuk, senior Middle East energy analyst, this joint venture has provided a lift to 1.62 million bpd from 1.5 million.
The company's investment plan of US$5.3 billion has given an aid to the increment. Recently Abdul Munim al-Kindy, the chief executive of ADCO has conveyed Abu Dhabi's everyday al-Ittihad. He has also stated that if this rhythm is maintained then by 2017 the production capacity will surely reach 1.8 million bpd.
Analysis says 95% of the total oil reserves of the world were found under Emirates of Abu Dhabi while the UAE just owns 8%. This shows real concentration of Abu Dhabi towards crude. Various market analysts say that although Abu Dhabi has undertaken 95%, there is an expectation that the country is aspiring to conquer 100% the world's Crude Oil.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden