Abu Dhabi's 3D model to be set up soon
The Municipality of Abu Dhabi City (ADM) has announced that it is going to come up with a 3D model of Abu Dhabi and that the plan for doing the same has already been in motion. This is the first time in the world that a model of this kind is being thought about. It would not only be big in size but will also be having better technological set up and numerous applied solutions.
Geographic Information System (GIS) Section and the Spatial Data Division are the companies that are going to be involved with the project. A total of 5,866 sq. km will be covered in the area and will be a replica of Abu Dhabi, the Western Region, and Al Ain.
The main idea behind setting up of this model is to enhance planning, designing and also developmental process of the region for the Abu Dhabi's Strategic Plan 2030.
It is also being looked at as the link between major projects of region and will also be used for highlighting their developmental stages.
Engineer Yousuf Abdul Rahman Al Marzouqi, director of Spatial Data while explaining the project said that it would be finished in four stages and will be covering a span of two years.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market