Property market is a major concern for UAE
The markets in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will have to face problems like profit minimization in recent times. This is due to the decline in property prices in the country. However, this will not affect medium to long-term investors and local stocks will have barely any loss in the region.
According to Shahid Hameed, Global Investment House, head of asset management for the Gulf region, UAE markets will keep struggling because of issues in the real estate sector.
Most of the listed companies are facing the heat directly or indirectly, whether they are developers, suppliers or banks.
Real estate is appropriate to have a long cycle, the UAE is now three years into an improvement and there are probably chances another couple of years to come. This improvement will keep the economy under pressure, especially in Dubai, and carry on negative response on UAE markets as stated by him.
However downbeat investors have left UAE markets after failing to earn the surplus return equities which are expected to charge to balance for higher risk.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies