UAE Central Bank will come up with new rules to control bank fees
Governor Sultan bin Nasser Al Suweidi has informed that the UAE Central Bank has planned to introduce a new set of regulations. This has been done to prevent the country’s banks from charging excessive fees and commission from the customers.
The Central Bank will be overruling to drive bankers to regulate their fees and commission rates as stated by the governor. Al Suweidi has said in Dubai that the banks have increased their fees and commission rates but the interest rates are still the same.
The introduction of a new set of regulations will be intruded by the central bank because matters are getting unmanageable day by day.
He has also added that, in the banking system the liquidity position has been increasing with time.
He would like to follow the point that there is increased liquidity. He has also shown the number of Certificates of Deposit at the central bank that has been increasing.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies