SME starts free web training program
A Dubai-based small and medium enterprise, which is into the business development, has started a program where they give free web education. The main clients of the firm are other smaller and medium enterprises so that they are able to develop their competitiveness in the global arena.
These companies need to be situated in UAE and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region. Known as the SME Evolution Program', name of the company that started it is Potential. Till now, Potential has claimed that it is the first of its kind in the area.
Meanwhile, the launch of the program was done by TECOM Investments, which is a conglomerate and Dubai Holding, an investment firm. The program has got five key partners and the name of the other two are Google and Intel.
Main idea is to not only make the SMEs competitive but also to help them out in sustaining their businesses in the fast competitive environment. That will not only help them to expand their businesses but will also help in creating more jobs.
For the beginning, it will be operational for 6 months and will be giving away 50 free 'webinars' or online interactive training sessions.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network