DEDA organizes seminar on waste recycling industry
The Directory of the Department of Economic Development is ready to organize a seminar on waste recycling industry in Abu Dhabi. The seminar will be conducted on Monday. DEDA has entitled this seminar as "Waste Recycling Industry in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Reality and Challenges". The Directory of the Department of Economic Development will be associated by the Centre of Waste Management- Abu Dhabi, the Environment Agency- Abu Dhabi, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Environment and Water, Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology, Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council, Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones for this initiative. Some of the recycling factories will also participate in this seminar.
These factories are being operated in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. The basic aim of this seminar is to come out with the opportunities and challenges faced by the waste recycling industry in the emirate.
The Department of Economic Development will support efforts to improve the possibilities of this industry. Recycling industry stems and preservation of the environment will be the main focus of this initiative.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain