ADAC reveals general contractor tender for the MTB
Recently there was an announcement made by the Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) about the release of the General Contractor Tender for the Midfield Terminal Building.
It has disclosed the working position of the project which has moved into the next phase of delivering Abu Dhabi International Airport. It is hoped that, this iconic new terminal will provide the airport's energetic passenger growth and also support the Plan Abu Dhabi 2030.
The design and engineering of the building has been done carefully with the utmost due diligence. This has been constructed after a precise examination review with 6 world leading airports and a consultation conference with all involved stakeholders. And after that, ADAC approved the design of the MTB. The main aim was to endow with the required state of the art and the finest facility in an easy and financially possible framework. This tender includes a complete design of the project by which, the developers had carried out the construction work in a suitable and most efficient way.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain