Lindsey Beck Had a Simple Question
Lindsey Beck, 26 of Voluntown had a simple question on Monday dedicated towards the state legislators of Judicial Committee.
"Part of human life is suffering and pain, the payoff being joy and pleasure", Beck said. "However, is it not our obligation as a species that can show compassion to wish the minimal amount of suffering upon each individual?"
Beck asked the legislators to pass a bill which would allow the people to consume marijuana to help them get relief from illness. She also claimed that the people should not get fear from having criminal proceedings against them.
Reports confirmed that the committee was conducting hearing on a number of bills which would change the way the state treats possession and use of marijuana.
Beck told the committee to give some quality to her life. She claimed that she want to grow her son and she want to go back to college and complete her career.
Beck was among the many citizens who urged to the judicial system to make the medical utility of marijuana legal. Barry Williams, a former lobbyist claimed that after he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease his life has changed completely. It takes 1 hour in the morning to get dressed.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden