Big success for Globe Soccer Edition
A major boost was received by the attempt to encourage a sense of common purpose in the international football community, with the presentation of the first Globe Soccer Edition on August 28 at the Yacht Club de Monaco.
The presentation was attended by well-known members of the soccer club's working personnel, including Managers, FIFA agents, soccer players and club representatives.
Apart from strengthening bridges of understanding across the continents, the presentation also aimed at creating a strong and vibrant relationship among the soccer fraternity. If this is achieved, then the winter time football players market will most probably exhibit emerging talent.
It will on 4th January, 2010 in Dubai that the next conference would be staged, which will clash with the traditional Dubai International Sports Conference which is slated for January 2 and 3.
The work done by FIFA for the Clubs World Cup, which will be held in Abu Dhabi in December, was acknowledged by Rashid Al Kamali, Marketing Director, representing Dubai Sports Council.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power