Big success for Globe Soccer Edition
A major boost was received by the attempt to encourage a sense of common purpose in the international football community, with the presentation of the first Globe Soccer Edition on August 28 at the Yacht Club de Monaco.
The presentation was attended by well-known members of the soccer club's working personnel, including Managers, FIFA agents, soccer players and club representatives.
Apart from strengthening bridges of understanding across the continents, the presentation also aimed at creating a strong and vibrant relationship among the soccer fraternity. If this is achieved, then the winter time football players market will most probably exhibit emerging talent.
It will on 4th January, 2010 in Dubai that the next conference would be staged, which will clash with the traditional Dubai International Sports Conference which is slated for January 2 and 3.
The work done by FIFA for the Clubs World Cup, which will be held in Abu Dhabi in December, was acknowledged by Rashid Al Kamali, Marketing Director, representing Dubai Sports Council.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids