Abu Dhabi National Energy acquires four exploration blocks
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has informed that its UK-based wholly owned subsidiary, TAQA Bratani Limited has bought four exploration blocks in Britain's North Sea from Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil.
The blocks were near North Sea assets that Taqa had previously acquired for $631m in 2008 from Shell and Exxon.
The exploration acreage comprises Blocks 210/25a, 211/21a3, 211/16c and 210/20f, all of which lie close to interests TAQA Bratani acquired in 2008, including four oil producing platforms, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant, Tern and Eider.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids