Abu Dhabi National Energy acquires four exploration blocks
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has informed that its UK-based wholly owned subsidiary, TAQA Bratani Limited has bought four exploration blocks in Britain's North Sea from Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil.
The blocks were near North Sea assets that Taqa had previously acquired for $631m in 2008 from Shell and Exxon.
The exploration acreage comprises Blocks 210/25a, 211/21a3, 211/16c and 210/20f, all of which lie close to interests TAQA Bratani acquired in 2008, including four oil producing platforms, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant, Tern and Eider.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies