Abu Dhabi National Energy acquires four exploration blocks
The Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has informed that its UK-based wholly owned subsidiary, TAQA Bratani Limited has bought four exploration blocks in Britain's North Sea from Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil.
The blocks were near North Sea assets that Taqa had previously acquired for $631m in 2008 from Shell and Exxon.
The exploration acreage comprises Blocks 210/25a, 211/21a3, 211/16c and 210/20f, all of which lie close to interests TAQA Bratani acquired in 2008, including four oil producing platforms, Cormorant Alpha, North Cormorant, Tern and Eider.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power