Ergil Group inks JV pact with arm of Al Joaib Holding
Ergil Group, one of the Middle East's largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industries, has agreed to sign a JV agreement between Ergil Group and 'Engineering Services and Development Center' (ESD), subsidiary of Al Joaib Holding, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
This agreement paves the way to the launch and development of cooperation between the two groups in the areas of engineering, manufacturing and operations in KSA.
ESD is a registered Saudi Company, which was established in 1993 as an engineering arm to Aljoaib Holding to focus on the development of various engineering systems and the supply of industrial control and monitoring instruments.
The latest move is another step for Ergil to strengthen its presence in the oil and gas industry of the Middle East.
Through the JV with ESD, Ergil aims to strengthen its position in the Saudi Market, which Ergil sees as a unique market for the oil and gas industry.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids