Health Visitor Services to Receive More Workforce
There has been the selection of as many as twenty Health Centers all over England for the improvement in the visitor health services of the vicinity. This has come as a part of the wider mission of improving the wellbeing and health of the families and the children of the community.
There has been an announcement made by the Public Health Minister, Anne Milton that there shall be the commencement of a national drive in order to increase the number of health visitors.
This shall in turn help to attract more people towards this field to join in and make it a career.
The Government is hopeful of increasing the workforce of the health workers. This is a goal set till the year 2015 and the expected team by then would be 4,200 people.
This shall work in a two-way process. Besides creating jobs for many, it shall also help in eradicating unemployment. It shall further enhance the quality of health care services in the vicinity. This would be a positive sign for the care of the patients.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden