Morbidly Obese Man Dies after Being Stuck in a Chair
A 43-year-old, morbidly obese man from Ohio died after being stuck in a chair. He was patient at Wheeling Hospital in West Virginia. The patient was living with his girlfriend and two other friends. The man was highly inactive and fusing to the chair must have caused a number of health problems.
He was badly fused in the chair from last two years which has caused his skin to stick to the chair’s fabric. His girlfriend used to feed him because he was unable to move. His friends found him unconscious and called the police. The officer took him to the Wheeling Hospital in nearby West Virginia, where he was declared as Dead.
The Jim Chase, a Code Enforcer, who responded to the call of his friends, said that the man was sitting on his own feces and urine with visible maggots. His room was in extremely dirty conditions and all three roommates were living in terrible conditions. The officer had to throw away his uniform after taking the man to the hospital. The death of the man was said to be the strangest medical news by experts.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network