AT Group inks pact with Palestinian Media and Communications
Jordan-headquartered AT Group has entered into an agreement with the Palestinian Media and Communications to expand its reporting network covering the Middle East and, a number of strategic international cities such as Washington, New York, Paris, London and Rome.
The move is in line with AT Group’s preparations to launch its two Jordanian channels later this year. The two channels will offer general entertainment and news programming across multiplatform – satellite, internet and mobile.
Market experts related to media sector believe that the two new channels, with a Jordanian point of view, will be a most-needed, and important, addition to the current Arab TV satellite stations operating in the region.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain