Aptus Infotech selected as distributor for 3M Gulf
Aptus Infotech in Oman has been appointed as a distributor for 3M Gulf, to provide premier networking and structure cabling solutions in the Sultanate.
It should be noted that 3M has been providing user-friendly products in the market since the early 1900s, while Aptus Infotech has over 9 years of experience in the field.
The deal includes optimizing network testing, construction, locating and maintenance for faster, more reliable high-bandwidth transmissions to telecommunications service providers.
In addition, the agreement will also cover fibre to the premises and DSL deployments from central office to a customer's location, enabling customers to better use the existing infrastructure or install new networks.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market