Topaz Energy arm picks construction contract for Port of Fujairah
Topaz Energy and Marine, a leading marine services and oil and gas sector fabrication companies with long experience in the Middle East, has been awarded with a contract for the construction of facilities at Oil Terminal 2, Port of Fujairah.
The company stated in a communiqué that Nico International, part of the newly formed Topaz Engineering division, has recently awarded the contract by the Port of Fujairah in competition with several regional names.
The scope of work includes construction of facilities for Oil Terminal 2 on a lump-sum turnkey, EPC basis. Topaz’s scope of work includes design, supply, fabrication, installation, testing and pre
-commissioning of four berths Topside Facilities.
It should be noted that Topaz Energy and Marine has already been involved in the construction of berths at the Vopak Horizon Fujairah terminal, which is one of two large-scale storage operations being developed in the UAE port.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids