More Investigation Powers Asked For By Ombudsman
According to Peter Tyndall, no independent body should be given the right to investigate the matters of the hospital.
This has called for the Ombudsman of Wales to ask for more rights for his office to be able to investigate the matters prevailing in the place.
They are actually working to investigate the death of a teenager who died of Leukemia. They were here to inquire about whether or not she was taken proper care of.
As quoted by Peter Tyndall, there was a muddled up system of complaints lodged by the investigation team at the Healthcare office of Wales.
There was an apology received by the inspectorate that said that they shall now change the way complaints are being handled at the place.
According to the reports, the girl who was suffering from this rare type of Leukemia was shifted to the Hospice from the hospital in February 2008. She was sent home in April. She succumbed to her illness in August of the same year.
This incidence raised concerns on the facilities of the hospice and whether or not it is the right place to leave people to be treated.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network