National Bank of Abu Dhabi to launch first Gulf Arab ETF in the region
National Bank of Abu Dhabi, an award winning leader in the UAE and GCC financial services industry, is planning to roll out the first Gulf Arab exchange-traded fund in next two months.
Sources reported that the fund will be listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange and will give investors convenient and easy access to a basket of stocks across the region.
Recently, NBAD's ETF has secured the license from a global index provider, and includes 50 traded stocks.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids