Imperial College Healthcare Trust under Crisis
The Healthcare trust of Imperial College that is responsible for running a number of famous hospitals in the west of London, has an annual turnover of £910m.
Another setback it has received after the others is the departure of three of their senior executives in the past few days. The financial disposition of the entity is already very weak and it is still trying its best to be able to stabilize the figures in their books.
There is going to be an ongoing process of job cuts as well as there is soon going to be the set up of a” Hit Squad” that shall be responsible for fixing the issues being faced by the firm. This new update has come as a fresh blow to the plans made by Mr. Lansley, who is the Healthcare Secretary of the NHS reforms.
The entity as well as the Health Secretary is facing a lot of humiliation in public through the questions being put across to them by the media and the rest of the Healthcare industry.
Effective steps need to be taken soon so that the position of the trust can be made secure and there is the existence of normal operations in the firm.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden