Bank Holiday Changes NHS Services Avaliability
Due to the bank holiday weekend, local residents should check for changes to the availability of health services ahead of NHS West Essex. Explanations about health service options over the holiday weekends, with even a list of pharmacies that will be open in Harlow included were published by health care co-coordinators and can be found on the NHS West Essex website. It also features advices on what can be done by the people themselves if they fall ill. Authorities think people can help themselves alone so that they avoid putting potential added pressures on the services during this vacation time
According to NHS West Essex Director of Nursing and Quality Jenny Minihane, the health services will continue to be provided over the forthcoming Bank Holiday weekends.
Some pharmacies will be open 24 hours a day around the country and can offer advice on minor problems, in case you need help with routine medical care when your practice is closed. Injuries in need of medical attention can be treated at a minor injuries unit or urgent treatment centre. To find them easily - as well as the nearest open pharmacy - is advised to call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 or visit www. nhsdirect. nhs. uk. One answer phone message will be telling patients how to contact the out-of-hours service, but this should only be used for urgent medical problems.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies