Bank Holiday Changes NHS Services Avaliability
Due to the bank holiday weekend, local residents should check for changes to the availability of health services ahead of NHS West Essex. Explanations about health service options over the holiday weekends, with even a list of pharmacies that will be open in Harlow included were published by health care co-coordinators and can be found on the NHS West Essex website. It also features advices on what can be done by the people themselves if they fall ill. Authorities think people can help themselves alone so that they avoid putting potential added pressures on the services during this vacation time
According to NHS West Essex Director of Nursing and Quality Jenny Minihane, the health services will continue to be provided over the forthcoming Bank Holiday weekends.
Some pharmacies will be open 24 hours a day around the country and can offer advice on minor problems, in case you need help with routine medical care when your practice is closed. Injuries in need of medical attention can be treated at a minor injuries unit or urgent treatment centre. To find them easily - as well as the nearest open pharmacy - is advised to call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 or visit www. nhsdirect. nhs. uk. One answer phone message will be telling patients how to contact the out-of-hours service, but this should only be used for urgent medical problems.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain