AVIS signs five-year partnership deal with Emirates Airline
Avis, a leading rental car company in the UAE, has signed a five-year UAE-based chauffeur drive partnership with Emirates airline.
As per the deal, Avis will provide a fleet of high quality chauffeur driven vehicles for Emirates' first and business class passengers.
A company official stated in a release that all provided chauffeurs are multilingual and well trained in defensive driving techniques as well as various aspects of customer service, to ensure they meet the exacting standards of Emirates airline.
It should be noted that this agreement comes at a time when Dubai International Airport registered a 12.6 per cent increase in passenger traffic in July 2009, by handling a total of 3,768,965 passengers, the highest monthly growth-rate recorded since May 2008.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network