Midnight Walk for Aid of the Needy Patients
The Stourbridge hospital is all set to host an event for the benefit of the terminally ill patients. They are geared up to host a midnight walk that would forward its proceeds towards the treatment of patients who are in dire need of help.
People are coming in with full cooperation and are of the view that the event shall be a huge success. It is an annual event and has ladies-only mandating attached to it. Women are all geared up for the walk and are very enthusiastic about their contribution towards saving the lives of the ones in need. The vent is in its third year and is hoping for contributions more than the previous two.
The walk shall take place on the 21st of May and there shall be a choice given to the participants regarding the routes they want to take. One of them is the Dudley Kingswinford Rugby Club, Wall Heath, and this shall walk the women along the paths of Wall Heath, Wordsley and Kingswinford.
Janet Jones, Head of fundraising at the hospice said: “Interest in this year’s walk is sure to be high. It was such a great night out last year and we received some wonderful feedback from walkers”. The amounts raised last year exceeded £23,000 and the authorities are of the view that this year shall bring them even bigger responses.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies