Jordan Nuclear inks pact with Canadian Nuclear Safety
Jordan Nuclear Regulatory Commission has decided to sign an agreement with the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission in the field of nuclear administrative procedures.
Under the deal, both partners will exchange information and expertise in the fields of nuclear energy administration and nuclear safety.
In addition, the agreement also aims to boost Jordanian cadres' capabilities in monitoring and controlling the peaceful use of nuclear energy as well protecting the environment from radiation sources.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power