Al Hilal plans to open two branches in Kazakhstan
Abu Dhabi-'s government-owned Al Hilal Bank has decided to establish two branches in Kazakhstan.
The sources informed that apart from its expansion plans in Kazakhstan, the banking group will also expand its three branches in Dubai and Abu Dhabi in October 2009.
The sources further informed that the new bank called Al Hilal Islamic Bank will be headquarter in Almaty, with an initial capital of about Dh100 million ($27million).
The bank is having five per cent market share in deposits, loans and assets in the UAE's Islamic banking sector.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network