York Hospital Receiving Applaud For Its Offered Services
The national supervisory body, Care Quality Commission's (CGC), had raised concern about the pensioner treatment in the hospitals, across the England and ignited a move to evaluate hospitals for their offered services. The watchdog had ranked York Hospital on top for its offered services as the inspection team was highly impressed after the assessment, part of its NHS-wide investigation into elderly peoples' experiences in medical centers.
During the inspection, the authorities have observed that the hospital is competent to touch established essential standards of quality and safety.
A majority of patients applauded the hospital staff for their support and tagged them as "exceptionally good" or "very polite" while claimed that they are satisfied with the provided care and treatment measures at the hospital.
"It is important that our patients feel safe and cared for, and I am delighted that the report highlights the good things that happen for patients every day here at York", said the Chief Nurse at York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Libby McManus. "This takes care, hard work and attention to important details and is something which staff, especially our nurses, have worked hard to achieve".
Additionally, a surprise inspection of Basildon Hospital had exposed that medicines were not being stored securely on one ward. The commission had visited the hospital, on May 10 and 11, to figure out any improvements.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network