The National Investor to launch $500m fund
The National Investor, Abu Dhabi's leading investment firm has decided to introduce $500 million (Dh1.83 billion) fund in November with the aim to pump in Middle East and North African blue-chips.
The sources informed that European institutional investors will be targeted by Dublin-domiciled TNI MENA Blue Chip Equity fund.
The sources further informed that this the first time a local player from Abu Dhabi will introduce a Dublin-based fund subject to European regulations.
The MENA region is expected to rise faster than any other emerging market and is an arena investors should be eyeing at. It will also set up the door for other domestic players to follow.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids