Doctor Yells at UK Prime Minister
It was a bit of a shock when an orthopedic surgeon burst into the room where Nick Legg together with Mr. David Cameron was on a tour of the Guy’s Hospital. The man had come out in protest of a few members of the group.
It was a mere matter of seconds before he was ushered out of the room by the aides. In those few seconds, he made his point clear to those eyeing him with awe.
“Excuse me; I’m the senior orthopedic surgeon in this department. Why is it that we’re all told to walk around like this and these people…?” He further added, “I’m not having it”.
The politicians were here to unveil the reforms in the NHS and the journalists had been informed by the ward sister that there was no need for them to roll up their sleeves as they were not to come in close contact with the patients.
The preliminary protocol was observed by Mr. Cameron and Mr. Clegg, as they were approaching the patients’ beds.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies