Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain's sunniest spots
The Met Office has studied the weather reports of the last 29 years, and has calculated that in Britain West Sussex is the sunniest county in the recent time period.
In Britain Bognor Regis is not so glamorous resort around, however there is an average of 1,902 hours of sunshine every year. Now it seems that this would change the skin colour if one has no taken off its towel.
This town in past was well known for a small fishing village and till now it has the share of fishermen, who manage small inshore boats from the town's beaches.
The location of the small accustomed seaside town on the south coast of England is around 70 miles south west of London. The place has seafront bars along with the more traditional pubs. It is of a long prominent and neat as well as unpolluted sea and beaches.
Sir Richard Hotham has led the reformation of the modern Bognor in the 1780. And now the place is famous for hosting the annual Birdman Event.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids