Bognor Regis is officially one of Britain's sunniest spots
The Met Office has studied the weather reports of the last 29 years, and has calculated that in Britain West Sussex is the sunniest county in the recent time period.
In Britain Bognor Regis is not so glamorous resort around, however there is an average of 1,902 hours of sunshine every year. Now it seems that this would change the skin colour if one has no taken off its towel.
This town in past was well known for a small fishing village and till now it has the share of fishermen, who manage small inshore boats from the town's beaches.
The location of the small accustomed seaside town on the south coast of England is around 70 miles south west of London. The place has seafront bars along with the more traditional pubs. It is of a long prominent and neat as well as unpolluted sea and beaches.
Sir Richard Hotham has led the reformation of the modern Bognor in the 1780. And now the place is famous for hosting the annual Birdman Event.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden