Welcoming the Nutrition Month
July is said to be the Nutrition month and therefore, the City Health Office (CHO) along with the City Nutrition Committee are all set to jointly conduct a search upon the importance of Breastfeeding. For this, they will analyze a model Breastfeeding Mother on Thursday.
This Nutrition Month Celebration program has been themed “Isulong ang Breastfeeding – Tama, Sapat at Eksklusibo” and with the help of the results of this research, the program will be commenced. This program, dubbed as “Nutri-Walk” will take place at the Paseo del Mar and will start around 3 p. m.
Numerous nutrition related activities are expected to take place during the event, but Nutri-Walk is the city’s first event. The ceremony will start off with a colorful parade from the Zamboanga Central School towards Mayor Climaco Avenue, and this will be concluded at the Paseo del Mar. Thereafter, the program and search will be conducted.
Launching of the Vita Nutrient Mix by the World Food organization, lands second in the list of highlights of this program. This product is basically a micronutrient powder containing 15 vitamins and minerals; all intended for children aged six months to two years old.
New Zealand News
- German automaker Volkswagen invests $620 million in Northvolt to secure EV battery supply
- Top places to see in Singapore
- Xpeng enjoys 483% year-over-year jump in May 2021 deliveries; thanks to robust sale of P7
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars