NBAD, DVB to jointly launch ‘Aviation Investment Fund’
National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has entered into 50:50 joint venture with Germany-based DVB Bank (DVB), to launch an aviation investment fund in the domestic market.
Sources reported that the fund, to be launched within the next 60 days, will finance the acquisition of assets that the banks will then lease out to international airlines. The fund will invest in aviation assets, principally aircraft and engines on lease to international airlines.
DVB Bank specializes in international transport finance, including aviation, shipping and land transport.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network