Race for Life Seeking More Volunteers
Tesco and Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life event is aimed to rise as much as possible support for Cancer Research UK through fundraising. The organizers are urging people to take part in the event whereas men and women not participating are encouraged to assist with other important tasks such as helping to establish the event set, marshalling the course and handing out medals and water at the finish line.
The event organizer, Kelly Rumble, in collaboration with other Cancer Research UK staff has claimed that no previous experience is required and assured to guide all the volunteers. In addition, volunteers were urged to arrive by
9am in order to set things for 11am event, 5km, as well as 3pm event for 10 kilometer.
The Race for Life began in 1994 and contributed enough to support the cancer related research work where millions of people have participated in memory of their loved ones or some others to just support a noble cause.
"I was 29 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I had a lumpectomy, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. It had spread to my lymph nodes under my arms”, added Mrs. Key, a cancer sufferer. "Then two years later, it came back again and they removed my breast and my ovaries”.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power