Men Prefer Cuddle Over Sex
A recent survey carried by the experts at the Kinsey Institute has found that most of the men prefer cuddle over sex. The survey has claimed that it’s just a myth that men think about sex every seven seconds. The survey was published in the August issue of the Archives of Sexual Behavior.
Experts found that men who frequently kissed and cuddled their wives and girlfriends were three times more satisfied than those who spend less time with their female partners.
The results of the study were based on the evaluation of more than 1,000 pairs of partners from Germany, Spain, Japan, Brazil and America who had been together for an average of 25 years. These participants were aged between 40 and 70.
The researchers asked them questions about how many times in the past month they had kissed, cuddled, caressed and made love with their partner and also how satisfied they were with their relationships and sex lives.
Lead researcher, Julia Heiman said that the results of the survey came as a surprise for them. She said, “Cuddles were more important to men in predicting the degree of happiness, the really useful message is we should not make presumptions about the genders”.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power