SCA allows investors to trade via custodians
The board of directors of the Securities and Commodities Authority has approved a decision to permit investors to trade securities via custodians in the financial markets in the UAE.
The current decision of the SCA would promote the performance of the stock markets in the UAE to the international standards.
This method of trading will be optional till 2010, but it will become compulsory from 2011.
During the board meeting, the implementation of the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) on securities being traded on the financial markets in the UAE was also approved by the SCA.
Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori, chairman of SCA, presided over the board meeting in which the concerned decision was taken.
According to the SCA, the new system would help international investors in assessing stock markets in any country worldwide.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain