Panamera by Porsche arrives in Abu Dhabi
On Monday, German auto manufacturer Porsche unveiled the Panamera in Abu Dhabi, with which it reinforced the fact that the demand for luxury cars remains strong in the Emirate, in spite of a global economic slowdown.
As per a sales representative for Ali & Sons Co LLC, Porsche's dealer in Abu Dhabi, "The gasoline-powered Panamera is available in three variants with prices starting from Dh439, 100, going all the way up to Dh620, 000 for the top-end turbo variant."
All Panamera variants are equipped with direct fuel injection, low-friction drive-trains, along with lightweight body technology.
A 500-hp, eight-cylinder engine is the most attractive feature of the top-end Panamera Turbo and Porsche claims it to have a speed 303 km/hour with the ability to go from 0 to 100 km/hour in 4.2 seconds.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids