Panamera by Porsche arrives in Abu Dhabi
On Monday, German auto manufacturer Porsche unveiled the Panamera in Abu Dhabi, with which it reinforced the fact that the demand for luxury cars remains strong in the Emirate, in spite of a global economic slowdown.
As per a sales representative for Ali & Sons Co LLC, Porsche's dealer in Abu Dhabi, "The gasoline-powered Panamera is available in three variants with prices starting from Dh439, 100, going all the way up to Dh620, 000 for the top-end turbo variant."
All Panamera variants are equipped with direct fuel injection, low-friction drive-trains, along with lightweight body technology.
A 500-hp, eight-cylinder engine is the most attractive feature of the top-end Panamera Turbo and Porsche claims it to have a speed 303 km/hour with the ability to go from 0 to 100 km/hour in 4.2 seconds.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden