Yas Island phase two to begin after F1
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi’s real estate developer has decided to introduce the second stage of its Yas Island project after the Formula One Grand Prix is over.
The sources informed that the second stage will comprises Ferrari World theme park, the major retail mall in Abu Dhabi, with up to 500 shops, besides residential as well as commercial units.
Sources added that Yas Island covers 25 sq km of land with approximately 17 sq km being used for development.
Aldar Properties possesses more than 50 million sq m of land at locations throughout Abu Dhabi.
This makes it the single major owner of land in the UAE.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain