Yas Island phase two to begin after F1
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi’s real estate developer has decided to introduce the second stage of its Yas Island project after the Formula One Grand Prix is over.
The sources informed that the second stage will comprises Ferrari World theme park, the major retail mall in Abu Dhabi, with up to 500 shops, besides residential as well as commercial units.
Sources added that Yas Island covers 25 sq km of land with approximately 17 sq km being used for development.
Aldar Properties possesses more than 50 million sq m of land at locations throughout Abu Dhabi.
This makes it the single major owner of land in the UAE.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power