New Facts about Briton’s Drinking Habits
A new survey has revealed some unknown facts about Britons and their drinking habits.
Conducted over 2,000 people, a new survey has concluded that Britons normally drink minimum three nights in a week and three drinks each night, which calculates the total number of drinks that a Briton drinks in a year to 468 glasses.
Out of the total participants, approximately 57% people said that they enjoy their beverages at home rather than going to the pubs regularly. Also, researchers noticed that the average Briton drink more than 5,800 pints during their adult life i. e. 8,700 glasses of wine and suffers approximately 726 hangovers.
Thus, if you also enjoyed some ill-advised drink last night after your work and suffered any hangover, then it is just one of those 726 hangovers. Are you really pleased to know that?
Moreover, through the survey it was also highlighted that the average bar bill of a Briton is approx £58,201 over lifetime.
Regarding the situation, Andrew Meredith, Medical Director at Benenden Hospital, said: “This survey highlights the dysfunctional relationship many of us have with alcohol. The results can be seen in our town centres every weekend, in A&E departments where alcohol related conditions and injuries are a large part of the workload and the increasing numbers of admissions with alcohol related liver disease”.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids