Chocolate is good for heart
If you like chocolate then eat your fill because according to a recent study chocolate saves your heart.
The chances of getting a heart disease is cut down by a third among people who eat chocolate regularly, researchers at the University of Cambridge stated.
It was added that there have been previous studies that have stated about the positive effect chocolate has on your heart.
A review was carried out by Dr Oscar Franco and Cambridge colleagues to figure out the impact chocolate has on heart attacks and strokes.
There were about seven studies that were taken into consideration and its result was analyzed. About 100,000 people were a part of these seven studies and some of them had heart diseases also.
A comparison was made between lowest and highest chocolate consumption group and a beneficial link between chocolate and heart health was stated by about five studies.
It was found that there was a 37 per cent lower risk of getting a cardiovascular disease among people who ate chocolate and in strokes there was a 29 per cent reduction among chocolate eaters.
But remember that moderation is the key.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids