Dubai Islamic Bank books Dh1.1 billion net profit for the first 9 months
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) has clocked a net profit of Dh1.12 billion for the first nine months of fiscal 2009.
The total assets of the lender in September 30, 2009, stood at Dh82.9 billion, while customer deposits in the like period reached Dh66.1 billion.
At the end of the third three month period of 2009, the investing as well as financing assets of the bank stood at Dh50.3 billion, while bank’s financing-to-deposit ratio stood at 76% as of September 30, 2009.
Despite the continued challenging conditions confronting the financial services sector globally, DIB has maintained its focus on long-term sustainable growth as well as will be in an extremely robust position to benefit from the worldwide recovery.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids