Dubai Islamic Bank books Dh1.1 billion net profit for the first 9 months
Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) has clocked a net profit of Dh1.12 billion for the first nine months of fiscal 2009.
The total assets of the lender in September 30, 2009, stood at Dh82.9 billion, while customer deposits in the like period reached Dh66.1 billion.
At the end of the third three month period of 2009, the investing as well as financing assets of the bank stood at Dh50.3 billion, while bank’s financing-to-deposit ratio stood at 76% as of September 30, 2009.
Despite the continued challenging conditions confronting the financial services sector globally, DIB has maintained its focus on long-term sustainable growth as well as will be in an extremely robust position to benefit from the worldwide recovery.
New Zealand News
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
- New South Wales announces new policy to boost EV adoption
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network
- EV ownership costs significantly lower than conventional models: French Study
- Results of Tesla Model S Plaid fast charging study are quite amazing
- Garelli rolls out new electric scooter Ciclone E4 with more power