Converting Trusts into Foundation
The Government aims to convert all NHS trusts into foundations by 2014, to which North Bristol Trust is really enthusiastic.
With changing trusts into foundation will result in a direct access of the people to the NHS Trusts. The decision will be taken after the response of the people living in Bristol. Chief Executive Ruth Brunt said, "People are very enthusiastic about the opportunities that this will present. We're already recruiting people who are keen to become members of the Trust. By 2013 we're hoping to have 15,000 public members”.
Also, the North West Ambulance Service’ was looking forward to developing into a foundation trust by sometime next year. The proposal was presented to 2,000 people at public meetings, societal events that use to be organised previous year.
The North West Ambulance Service asked people to give their feedback on the aim charted by the association. Around 330 people responded on the website of the Trust on the appeal and from the feedback the association realized that people supported their views of developing the service into a foundation trust.
With converting the Trust into a Foundation Trust, the association will have an involvement of local people in the working of the service.
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- Tesla pockets roughly $101 million in profit from sale of some of its bitcoins
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies