Women’s Life Mate Preference: Man with Low Pitch Voice
Women prefer her mate to be one with a low masculine voice, revealed the academics at the University of Aberdeen. The pitch of a male's voice is one of those important aspects that women generally keep in mind and while deciding for their life partner counts on the same.
According to the study, for women, the pitch of a man's voice is important while assessing his genetic quality and behavioral traits. And, this is the reason why they purposely look out for this quality of men. Especially when they are on their way to choose their life partner, their memories help them provide instant information about the qualities of their matcher.
To conduct the study, the researchers carried out two different experiments. In the first one, they showed an image of the object with an electronically manipulated voice in high and low pitches and in the second experiment, they used actual male and female voices to identify that how women evaluate the voices and for how long they remember the object memory.
With help of both the experiments, researchers got to know that most of the women prefer getting engaged with a male having low pitch voice and they remember objects more precisely if they are introduced by the profound male voice.
New Zealand News
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids
- Italy’s ASPI announces plans to install cross-country ultra-fast EV charging network